Saturday 1 December 2007

Driving in pyjamas

I often drive in my pyjamas, yes my pyjamas and I always wonder if any one else does this. When I am at home for comfor,t I always wear pyjamas I dont feel comfortable in anything else. I always like to feel like I am in bed. When I am at home I spend most of the time sleeping so I like to wear them, I often change them 2 sometimes 3 times a day; when my boyfriend comes over I often put them on in the afternoon then, when its time to take him home rather than waste time changing, I go out with them on. I do often wonder what would happen if I was pulled over by police or if I had an accident. However even though I have these worries I persistantly drive in my pyjamas. Tonight I really thought about it as I went out in my Pyjama pants, fluffy socks and work shirt, however usually its the full pyjama outfit and want to know what everyone else thinks about this and if anyone else has ever done this with bad consequence.

How embarassed would I be if I did get into trouble whilst driving........... I just hope I never have to find out.

No comments: